Lana Heintjes, E-RYT200, has been an active and passionate yoga instructor since 2009, after she took her incredibly powerful 200-hr Yoga to the People teacher training in NYC. After discovering yoga in high school she felt like she had tapped into her life’s calling and found something that made her see the beauty of the world with clear eyes, and experience life with a healthy body. Since her training, she has been sharing yoga to whomever crosses her path.
The evolution of her yoga practice has taken her on and above her mat, indoors and outdoors, and has made her the vibrant and joyful person that she is today. She teaches vinyasa yoga, partner yoga, aerial silks, restorative yoga, and gives Thai yoga bodywork. Lana continues ongoing education to be the best teacher that she can be, and when she’s not teaching she also spends her free time practicing yoga, performing music and aerial silks, and rock climbing!
Lana is a certified vinyasa yoga, restorative yoga and hot yoga instructor and a Thai yoga bodywork practitioner with a Bachelors of Science in Music. She has over 300 hours of training and 1,500+ hours of teaching experience. She currently resides in the beautiful New Paltz, NY.
Yoga Instructor at:
- SUNY New Paltz Athletic & Wellness Center ’09-’12
- NP Rock Yoga ’12-’14
- Vitality Yoga Flow, New Paltz, NY ’15-present
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz ’15-present
- 2009, 200hr Yoga Teacher Training from Yoga to the People, NYC
- 2011, SomaVeda Thai Yoga Therapy Level One Certification, Ithaca, NY
- 2011, Restorative Yoga Certification, Chris Loebsack, OM Factory, NYC
- 2014, 100 hr Hot Yoga Teacher Training from Yoga to the People, NYC
- 2015, 200hr Yoga Teacher Training from Vitality Yoga Flow, New Paltz, NY – in process
- Bachelors of Science in Contemporary Music Studies, New Paltz, NY 2012
- 2010, Therapeutic AcroYoga Immersion, OM Factory, NYC
- 2011, Acrobatic AcroYoga Immersion, Berkeley, California
- 2012-15, Aerial Silks Apprenticeship, Alisha Mai McNamara, New Paltz, NY
- 2013, Thai Yoga Massage Level One training, Justin Green, Long Island, NY
Email email@example.com to get in touch!
Photo by Photosensualis ©